TRX is the B2B online licensing platform for TV rights. We are building the world’s largest marketplace of TV rights, currently comprised of more than 1,000 acquiring broadcasters and 70+ distributors worldwide and growing. Our clients include BBC Studios, Sky Vision, Studio Canal and Lionsgate, with many more in the pipeline. The TRX mission is to help TV rights executives do more deals with less hassle.
TRX was founded by TV rights entrepreneurs David Frank and Matthew Frank in 2015 and launched in 2017. TRX has raised £13.8m to date from private, institutional, and strategic investors (including Sky Ventures).
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to help us solve the company’s toughest problems and uncover new insights about our business.
You will be charged with providing wide-ranging analytical support across the company, from Product to Marketing to Pricing. As such this role is a great fit for someone looking to get broad exposure to a wide range of functional areas and business problems at a fast-growing SaaS company. It is an ideal pre-MBA position. The role will report into the Chief Commercial Officer and CTO.
You will own the measurement and tracking of the business KPIs, as well as their presentation via an analytics dashboard (that you will help develop). You will be proactively analysing internal and external data to inform company-level strategic decisions, as well as suggesting actionable improvements to our product and sales team. This role will involve regular deep dives into the data to answer crucial business questions, supporting A/B tests and experiments, and measuring the impact of new product features. You should be able to get into the weeds of a specific data problem, but also be able to make a high-level presentation of findings to the wider team. The key to success in this role will be the ability to separate signal from noise.
As a rapidly growing start-up, we are looking for someone who is agile, forward-thinking, and looking to grow along with the organisation. They should be self-driven and proactive, but also a team player.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst or in a role which involved a high degree of data analysis (e.g. a consultant)
- Strong analytical and data driven skills (A/B testing, statistics etc)
- SQL skills (scripting required)
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools (preferably Tableau) and Excel
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative discipline
- Proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analysis with minimal supervision
- A love of data!
- Great communication skills (you will need to present to clients)
- An interest in entertainment content
- A can-do attitude and sense of humour
What we offer
- A great office location (Somerset House, London)
- Half day Fridays!
- 20 days annual leave
- Up to 5% matching contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle-2-work scheme
- Grant of company share options after one year (subject to review)
- Maternity leave: 6 months at full pay (subject to eligibility requirements and other conditions)