Client Services Representative
TRX is Looking to Hire!
TRX is keen to meet enthusiastic, forward thinking people who can work autonomously in a start-up environment changing the way television rights are bought and sold.
What is the role about?
The Client Services department is the eyes and ears of TRX and are responsible for ensuring the needs of all clients are met with promptly and professionally. Our aim is to provide an excellent, clear service where a positive client experience is key. This includes client support, communication, onboarding and training. We establish relationships with clients all around the world and aim to maintain these relationship as well as build on them.
TRX is specifically looking to recruit a Client Services Representative
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Verify and manage all registrations on the site
- Set up clients (buyers and sellers) onto TRX, help to answer any queries and ensure all required information is accurate and complete. The onboard process should be made as smooth as possible for the client
- Collate (and produce where required) metadata and onboard titles onto TRX by creating programme pages for each title
- Give demos to new users and provide training sessions where necessary
- Produce relevant activity reports for both internal and external use
- Set up and manage logs and workflows to monitor and facilitate client activities, accounts and business processes – helping to optimise the user experience and maximise transactions
- Organise data and assets and update TRX’s CRM
- Deal with day-to-day client queries, log and deal with any issues promptly and professionally, reporting all client feedback
- Provide general guidance and support to clients as well as to other members of the team
- Create and send out campaigns / mail shots and email blasts to all clients on a weekly basis to promote TRX and keep clients engaged. Producing reports / results from each campaign
- Help troubleshoot where necessary
Skills and experience required:
- A confident and motivated individual with a proactive and can-do approach
- A creative streak and an interest in marketing campaigns
- An understanding of TV distribution and/ or an online environment is preferred
- The ability to work under pressure across multiple accounts and to tight deadlines
- The ability to manage your own workload
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong communication skills with the confidence and enthusiasm to build relationships
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of metadata and digital file formats is preferred
- Experience using Mailchimp, Intercom and other marketing tools and systems
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of Google docs
If you would like to join TRX and think we should meet you, tell us why and email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Client Services Representative” in the subject line.
The role is full time, based in central London and will be reporting to the Head of Client Services.
Salary based on experience, benefits to be discussed but include half day Fridays!