TRX Sales Co-ordinator
TRX is recruiting a Sales Co-ordinator to join the sales team rolling out the TRX system across the globe.
TRX is recruiting a Sales Co-ordinator to join the sales team rolling out the TRX system across the globe. You will be based in London in the glorious surroundings of Somerset House.
TRX is a pioneering startup revolutionising the TV distribution industry. Bringing together experts from TV Content Production, Rights Management and Technology, TRX makes thousands of hours of television content available from over 100 leading content providers such as All3 Media, BBC Studios, Lionsgate, GMA, Mediacorp, Sky Vision, Studio Canal and Zee Entertainment for TV buyers globally to acquire content in a streamlined and effective way.
TRX has an advisory board of key industry figures including Andrea Wong, former President Sony International and John Ford, former President at Discovery Communications US.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working as part of the Sales team and Client Services team to support all aspects of buyer engagement
- Assisting the Sales team in all logistical aspects of buyer relationship management
- Responsible for the input and updating of all sales team admin
- Responsible for helping organise sales team trips and market diary admin
- Provide administrative support to the UK based Sales Team in general- Executing and reporting on this strategy
- Responsible for day to day buyer registrations and the process surrounding this
- Regular reporting and updating to the Sales team
- Regular monitoring of buyer activity across the TRX system
- Some client facing reporting
- Ideally, experience in a co-ordinator role at a distribution company or within an acquisitions team.
- Proven ability to take initiative and go the "extra mile" to exceed expectations
- Natural communicator, confident and well presented
- Flexible ‘can-do’ attitude with enthusiasm and initiative in abundance
- Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate for time difference with London Head Office
- Pro-active, creative thinker and passionate, with a desire to learn and develop within the team
- Proven written and spoken communication skills
- Passion for the TV rights and distribution industry
- Efficiency, attention to detail and excellent organisation skills imperative
- Interest in tech
- Package dependent upon experience
- Generous holiday allowance and other company benefits
Please email your CV together with a short covering email outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com.